About

FFF Fave Blogger: Sharzad Kiadeh

Our interview with the ultra chic Luxlyfe blogger



Don’t know where to turn to for the latest, to-die-for beauty trends and makeup tutorials? Meet one of our fave beauty and lifestyle gurus, Sharzad Kiadeh!

As the creator of LuxLyfe and host of the popular YouTube channel The Mom’s View, the LA-based blogger has got a lot on her plate (did we mention she’s also pregnant?!). We were lucky enough to grab a quick minute with this busy bee to talk about blogging, beauty, and of course, her pregnancy!

LuxLyfe attracts thousands of beauty fans every day. What was your inspiration to start off?
I started my blog and YouTube channel back in August 2011. Since I was working as a makeup artist for celebrities and weddings, I wanted to find another outlet to share my makeup tips and connect with people from all over the world. It has a become my full-time job.

How many hours a day do you dedicate to your blog and projects?
Every day, all day. I wake up at 7 a.m. and always think about new projects, blog posts, and people to collaborate with. My channel and blog are like my babies. Although on Sundays I try not to even look at my computer or go online.

So what do you do on your free days?
Before I was pregnant my husband and I used to go on motorcycle rides around California. We love the outdoors and being active. Since my pregnancy things have obviously changed, but I still try to go hiking on Sundays and be outside as much as possible.

Where do you get your daily inspirations?
I get most of my inspirations from my travels across the globe. I love to try new exotic beauty treatments, talk to powerful women in different countries and cultures, and see which products they use. I get really happy when I think about traveling, eating, and playing with makeup.

What advice would you give starting bloggers?
It is definitely all about consistency. Don’t go longer than one week without content. Done is better than perfect. I am not a perfectionist, sometimes it is better to deliver right away. Be yourself and let your personality shine through. I am silly and like to have fun and hope that shines through in my work. Also, be active on Facebook and Instagram, because social media can be your best friend at all times.

What are your fave beauty products?
I swear by L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara, I have been using it since I [was] 12-years-old. I also like to use the Anastasia Brow Wiz Pencil and Bite Beauty Kumquat Lipstick.

What do you do to stay healthy?
I love hiking! Since my pregnancy I had to tweak my workout a bit, but currently I am all aboard for pre-baby yoga.

What is The Mom’s View about?
We are different women from all stages of life discussing issues mothers all around the world can rely to. It is made my women for women and dictated by the viewers’ requests.

In your documentary-style show, A Tale of Two Bumps, you openly talk about your pregnancy. What has been the most challenging experience so far?
Definitely the first three months. I couldn’t breathe! I was sick and nauseous. My favorite part is to watch my bump grow. It is the most beautiful thing. Finally people are able to tell I am pregnant and don’t think I just gained a couple extra pounds.

What are you most nervous about?
The actual birth. My husband and I just decided to have a water birth (yay!). It is the most empowering decision I have [made] so far. I feel so blessed my body is capable of doing so. Ever since my pregnancy, I felt stronger, more courageous, and empowered.


FFF Fave Blogger: Sharzad Kiadeh FFF Fave Blogger: Sharzad Kiadeh Reviewed by Unknown on 16:06 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.